Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

So 3 of the Best (will be Legendary) Producers walk into a studio...

Pharrell Williams, Kanye West & Swizz Beatz met up in the studio earlier this week. If I only could've been a fly on Kanye's blazer or maybe Pharrell's shorts, flies tend to like bright colors, wait, I think that's bees. Anywho, I also attended the Slurpee Battle of Bands with N.E.R.D on Monday 8/16 but this time I didn't take any pics or video because I wanted to really take in the show plus there was this tall guy in front of me SMH. Regret it now because I was so mesmorized by N.E.R.D's new song "Help Me". Pharrell was in rare form on this one. Hearing and seeing it live really gave me goose bumps. I so wish I recorded that now so I could share, but I did find a clip of the last 42 seconds. Hey its something...


Pic via BBC/IceCream