Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Skepticism

1: an attitude of doubt or a disposition to incredulity either in general or toward a particular object
2 a: the doctrine that true knowledge or knowledge in a particular area is uncertain
b: the method of suspended judgment, systematic doubt, or criticism characteristic of

I was just discussing with someone about how I've become a skeptic when it comes to conducting business at times and even in dealing with relationships. Admitting that I'm skeptical keeps me from saying I don't trust people because I never want to lose that because I wouldn't want people to do that to me. It just so happens...forget that...this video just served as confirmation of what I was talking about today and I came upon it browsing on the EbonyJet YouTube Channel. Who knew Phyllis Hyman would hit the nail right on the head? She has so many great interviews and performances, please do a search. Make sure to also check out the one with her and Angela Bofill cutting up on stage.