Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Puffy Talks About NOTORIOUS and Life after Biggie's Death



I'll be checking the movie out this weekend and I usually wait for DVD. I really want to see this movie with a big ass crowd, just for the experience like I used to growing up. This feels so strange, a movie about Biggie, WOW! Where's Craig Mack? I actually still have the promo cassette Bad Boy put out to promote Craig Mack's and Biggie's albums. It was called B.I.G Mack and it was a hamburger box on the cover. I'm going to go dig it out and scan it. But I remember I had that and a bunch of promo cards that said "Beside every Bad Boy there is a Bad Girl" which I hung up in my locker freshman year of high school and didn't take down until I graduated. Those were the days!!!! Puffy was a really an inspiration. He's been getting on my nerves for the last several years with all this Diddy ish, but he's a brand so I can understand that. But Puffy posted a video blog today and it almost made me cry. Sidebar: I wish there were camera phones back in 1997 when I went to the No Way Out Tour, that show was craazy. That needs to be on DVD.