Pages

Friday, November 9, 2007

Can't Forget About You

Don't worry Hip Hop Moguls hasn't gone anywhere. We just were not in the mood to write about this nonsense that's been going on lately. Sometimes you just need a break and focus on things that really matter. I've been having a problem with this latest string of artists getting arrested. Its become the norm. You would think having a "job" and making money would keep you out of trouble. It does for everyone with a 9 to 5. I guess if you had a 9 to 5 and got arrested as much as these artists do, you would loose your job. Maybe that's the solution. Get arrested, lose your record deal. If it were only that simple.

I can't wait for Jay-Z to retire for good. He's getting on my nerves. Yes, I finally said it out loud. Pass the torch already. Marry Beyonce while your at it. These 40 year olds are holding the 80 babies back, with all this Neverland/Peter Pan, don't want to grow up state of mind. Look its time to move on, already!

I also can't wait for Nas' album to drop. I'm going to buy it just because of the title. I don't even listen to my Nas' albums except for "Illmatic" and that's on cassette. Some things I love listening to on tape for nostalgia's sake. I still don't have an Ipod, but I do have a Sansa mp3 player, that I love so much.

My plug: Be sure to check out my blog over on FoxSports. If you have a hotmail or msn account, its a breeze. Click the banner in the sidebar and sign in. I just wrote a Randomness segments entitled: On These Streets of Philly - talking about our homicide rates, Eagles Coach Andy Reid's family drama, and defaming the nickname of one A.I.