Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

[event] Rock The Bells Lineup Announced


The four shows will be on August 20th in Los Angeles, August 27th in San Francisco, September 3rd in New York, and September 10th in Boston. What makes Rock the Bells unique is that artists will perform albums in their entirety. Yes you've read that correct, it stay Lauryn will be doing Miseducation, yes as in The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill!!! Nas will do Illmatic. Come on, feel old with me. I had this on cassette tape. Mobb Deep will do The Infamous. Raekwon...Only Built 4 Cuban Linx. I remember ordering these from BMG (who remembers BMG and Columbia House?). Souls of Mischief...93 Til Infinity and Talib and Mos will be Black Star again. This is very exciting news, but maybe this could just be me. I'll be 31 by the time this show rolls through New York, I am so over standing up in a crowd. I wish hip hop didn't have such a bad rep maybe we can bring chairs to a venue. I know when my mom sees War or Earth Wind & Fire and acts like that she has a picnic with her lol.

For more information hit up http://www.rockthebells.net/