Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

I can't help but be inpired kicking of the New Year watching the Oprah Winfrey Network and Jay-Z is one of the premiere subjects. "Whoever thought that hip hop would take it this far" - B.I.G

While we look forward to each new year to bring a new beginning. Let each day be a new beginning. Why not let each hour or minute be a new beginning. We are still free to change our minds. We are still free to enlighten our minds and bodies as well. Every day I just want to be better a version of me. Its not always easy and I battle with this thing called comparison. I don't have control over everything but I can control my growth as a human being and making the most of my time on this earth. Whatever it is that you want to accomplish...you can. It might not happen in 2011. It might not come wrapped in the package you thought it would.
One of the keys is that you have to be prepared for the opportunity. Arm yourself with the knowledge and skills required. Even if your goal requires school and you might can't afford it (money or time), you can always look up the curriculum and find books on that topic on Amazon or for free at the library. I do this and it helps me eliminate so much idea clutter.

As HHM turns 4 this year, I am amazed at how the years have went by since I started this blog. My original intentions for starting one are so far removed from what the blog has become. I really no longer have a road map or a goal, I just do it because I want to :) Thanks for being apart of the journey.