Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

What Ever Happened to... Krush - Let's Get Together (1992)

The chorus of this song has spent the last 24 hours stuck in my head. I couldn't remember the name of the group, but I remembered it was from the Mo' Money Soundtrack. So I did a YouTube search and kazaam, someone posted the video in 2008. The only thing I could find about this group is that it consisted of Christy Williams, Ashley Jackson, Angie Smith. I remember them having a Cross Colours ad of all things to remember about them and seeing this video while I was in the dressing room at Merry Go Round shopping for an outfit for the Coca Cola Summerfest with LL Cool J. I only remember in such accurate detail because it was the first I went shopping by myself which was major for my 12 going on 13 year old self. It would be the first and last time I ever saw this video until today.