Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fashion's Night Out @ Billionaire Boys Club: N*E*R*D shuts down West Broadway

I made another trip up to NYC for Fashion's Night Out at Billionaire Boys Club. N*E*R*D shut the street down to give a performance. I stayed out of the crowd this year, opting to go for a stroll around. I know I ended up at Adidas and copped some surprise kicks. I had no intention of buying sneakers but they were calling my name from around the corner ( I swear because I had no idea where I was going I just started walking). So my buy a t-shirt for a VIP pass to meet & greet Pharrell went towards those, cocktails, and some midnight chicken & waffles. I just loved the Friends With You wrapped Escalade and matching stage, that was really slick. So I got a great shot of them entering the area, after that I ended up in the back. Glad I had my camera because I couldn't see, I just held it up and zoomed in. Check out the BBC Blog for pics. Enjoy!