Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Main Source "Fakin The Funk"



Kicking off 2010's Throwback Thursday sending out a message to those two fake profiles on Facebook claiming to have graduated from my alma mater and nobody knows who the chicks are, April Boyd and NaNa Blakely. Fakin the Funk. 242 Stalkers (inside joke).

All this noise about Rhea from or formerly of N.E.R.D - was she fakin the funk and fuckin for tracks. Who knows? She was never N.E.R.D to me.

What's up with Obama fakin the funk, passing the buck. I campaigned for Hillary until she lost the primary. So hey, I can talk if I want to, lol.

Whether its 1992 or 2010, fakin the funk is so played and you always end up looking stupid. So quit while you're ahead.

School starts next week so I'll be back on the grind. Looking forward to Spring Break already, lol. Also working on the next book, I'll be introducing you to one of the baddest rock chicks on the planet. Stay Tuned!