Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yung Casanova rhymes over "Death of Autotune" Beat & Another Shoulder Tap for Jay

I'm calling this new feature: Spit Hot Fiyah ~ my favorite line from Dylan on Making The Band 2, lol. But this is serious.

Yung Casanova is an artist out of Toronto, Canada. I got this hot off the press from my boi over at Fly City 2 City. He made me a believer. Check out the track here:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/61034661a2f079c8/

For more information on Yung Casanova visit: myspace.com/yungcasanova




As far as my opinion of Death of Autotune: Seriously people, since when do 40 year olds dictate what's hot??? Don't be so shallow. Autotune is used in music of all genres and there's nothing wrong with that. Its about money. Jay can't hop on a fad so he wants to call it corny. I know what's corny this "Brother From Another Planet" he got going on. Take your own advice Jay and change clothes...