Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kanye West & Guru Energy Drink Strike a Deal

Kanye West will be collaborating with Guru to create his own signature drink. In April, Kanye became a shareholder in the company after discovering the product in a NYC deli. “I express myself through music, fashion, art and design and that’s why I am excited to collaborate with GURU; because the brand values what I value, and I can put what inspires me into this new product,” West said.

Last week on June 11th, Kanye hosted the 2nd “Stay in School” Benefit Concert at the historic Chicago Theatre. Proceeds raised by the concert will benefit Loop Dreams, the music production program of the Kanye West Foundation, and the Dr. Donda West Scholarship fund. In case you didn't know Nike donated proceeds from the sales of the Air Yeezys to Loop Dreams & the Dr. Donda West Fund as well. So all those people slept on the streets for sneaks for a very good cause.



For More Information Visit:
Guru Energy
Kanye West Foundation



via Urban Guru