Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Jivox: Your Ad to Your World

I'm putting on my Oprah cap to tell you guys about this website Jivox.com I found browsing the web today. This is a must for any small business owner or entrepreneur. Jivox let's you create your own ad spots, choose your target audiences, and then create your own online campaign.
I think its awesome because I no longer have to fiddle around with Movie Maker if I want to throw something together real quick. They have video and slides. You can either upload your own videos or music or use what they provide. The music is pretty cool and the pics are usable for most categories, I used my own pics and their music. Best of all its free to sign up and create ads. A premium service offering on the site allows you to partake in a online video advertising campaign with over 600 websites.

So far I've done two ad spots, in less than an hour, which Jivox will upload to my YouTube account. Its very easy to learn and navigate, I'll be back to let you see the results. Stay Tuned!