Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bo$$ - Deeper

Time flies. Boss is one of the my favorite female rappers. Everyone says her downfall was that she was a fraud. Do you know how many cases of fraud there are in the music business? See back then being authentic mattered and was career killer, now nobody cares if you freestyle from a Blackberry, LOL!

I couldn't embed my favorite song by her "Recipe of a Hoe" this song is so gangsta and is very influential in my development and I'm being dead serious. I couldn't imagine being 13/14 in 2009 and feeling pressured to wear skimpy clothes and hair weave. Back then I rocked baggy jeans, plaid flannel shirts, and wore my hair like Left Eye. Click here for "Recipe..."

Read: Same as the old Boss: Female gangsta trailblazer determined to re-emerge {6/16/04 Detroit Metro Times} - This tells the real story about what happened to her.