Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend Fresh: Shooting at Random

  • Tony Parker is hottt sh*t and dude is only 26.
  • Goodbye Circuit City. Hello Target aka Club Targé. I'm getting one right across the street from me in July. That should be fun.
  • 75 degrees in March is a good look. No one was singing the Recession Blues Downtown Philly yesterday. Errrbody and they mama, literally, traffic was crazy and I'm referring to pediastrians, not cars.
  • I didn't think I would, but I officially love twitter and I'm over myspace.
  • T.O. goes to Buffalo. I'll be watching AFC this upcoming season and I hate CBS unless its 60 minutes or Cold Case. Yes, I watch 60 minutes, its a family tradition.
  • We did the time change again. I love sunlight at 7pm.
  • Love Carson Daly's new concept for Last Call. I hope it sticks. I really enjoyed it. Charles Hamilton and NASA were excellent.
  • Citibank is a problem child. It has to go. I didn't say it, caught it on This Week with George Stephanopoulous.
  • Giving homes away in Detroit for a little as a $1. $75, 000 homes a year ago, now $5,000. Why even bother to foreclose a home if you're gonna sell it for $5,000? If you get kicked out your house hit up an auction to buy another one if you can. Having experienced this with my childhood home several years ago, its not the end of the world. You just have to hit the reset button. Its sad seeing so many people lose their homes as such epidemic proportions. But with a determined idea, you can get it all back, trust me. You really learn you don't need that much and that its just a house. You will always have your memories.

Well that's all folks. Follow me at twitter.com/xianvuitton. I know, me and all my names. I can't help it, I'm having too much fun.