Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Presidential Fresh: President Barack Hussein Obama

I haven't had a full blown cry yet...but the tears were streaming. Just hearing his name, an arabic name, being sworn in as President of the United States was absolutely amazing. I've had my share of discrimination with my name, so that was my own personal parade of change.
Just everything was picture perfect. Perfect speech. Perfect Suit. Michelle looked perfect. The girls looked perfect. The Bidens (Reppin the Delaware Valley). The Clintons. Everything was amazing. Even Aretha Franklin. I loved that big ass bow on her hat. The journey begins....

Of course some idiot wants to hold up Hillary as Sec of State today, but I'm not going to go there. Those who know, know that's my girl. Its always some ish. Its still perfect.