Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

An HHM Andy Rooney Moment: I Believe In Miracles???....

or should I say the back room where votes go to die and the next president is already chosen...


I was never going to change my support in order to be popular or to fit in with the herd. I've wanted Hillary Clinton in office since 2000 before I even heard of Barack Obama.

I still do!!!

Some lessons to be learned: Quitting when you have people depending on you, is for losers. Quitting when you're still winning is for losers. Showing your support for someone, then jumping ship because everybody else did is for losers.

Oh and I've also learned that sexism is bigger than racism. I got a double whammy, I always thought it was the other way around.

Don't let channel zero be your only source of information and then hold a conversation repeating everything you heard from the idiot box.

I received an interesting fact from Hill's campaign in a email from Hillary Clinton: "I've won more votes than anyone running for the Democratic nomination in the history of our party. I've won states that will total 308 electoral votes in November -- more than enough to carry the general election. And it is critical that we make certain the more than 2 million voters in Florida and Michigan are heard."

Of course, the email ended in asking for a contribution to push through the final three races but I was really impressed to read that. So I just wanted to share that with everyone. Despite what you're hearing on the idiot box, the race isn't over until every vote is counted including Florida and Michigan, lol! That's what Hillary said.