Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

"My Night At The Grammys" Was Horrible!!!!

I actually took the time to watch this garbage tonight and I just want to scream:

GREEN DAY CAME IN #1.........MICHAEL JACKSON CAME IN #6..... HOW THE HELL IS MJ NOT #1!!!!

The top 5 included Shania Twain, Whitney Houston, Christina Aguilera (singing James Brown from March 2007), and Celine Dion.

Anytime Michael Jackson performs he is never not #1.

And there was no mention of Lauryn Hill at all. Someone please tell me I missed that part! I refuse to believe there was no mention of Lauryn's record breaking win. And I swear the 70s, 80s, and 90s (up until 1998) were wiped out. There were only 2 moments from the 80s, MJ & Tina Turner.

Next time, don't have 20 year old interns come up with the ballot list. The majority of the performances came from 2004-2007. At least, can we get something we hadn't seen in a while? I was better off looking on YouTube.