Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Drink and My Two Step....And a bit of Chocolate Rain

Let's state for the record, HHM has joined the Tay Zonday Fan Club. This man with the Michael Jackson meets Steve Urkel looks is the bomb. He's a poet. Check out his latest video here "The Only Way":



And if you've been under a rock here's "Chocolate Rain":


I'll be referring back to that after the break....

So Rev. Pimp Juice's rep hit David Banner with the one two punch. Last week some time, Mr. Banner got in that ass and called Pimp Juice for what he really was over on SOHH.com. Well his rep responded with some off the wall shit.

Once upon telling someone to "suck your dick" was the ultimate insult. Now its some homo shit? I really didn't understand the response or where it came from.

"From time to time we do encounter people that have sexual fantasies about Reverend Pimp Juice, but they are always women and Crump's proposition is a first."

I guess in their effort of trying to be smart they thought this comeback was tight.

"I am sure Rev. Pimp Juice would not call Crump (Banner's real name) the "N" "B" or "H" word ... [but] despite Crump's personal request, I am sure Reverend Pimp Juice would not call him a f-g--t."

"Chocolate Rain
Seldom mentioned on the radio
Chocolate Rain
Its the fear your leaders call control"

This was just sick. And the rain pours.

I was also a bit disturbed by reports that Michael Jackson is homeless.

"Chocolate Rain
Build a tent and say the world is dry
Chocolate Rain
Zoom the camera out and see the lie"

Ridiculous....

Its been a week since I posted the STOP VICK DOG CHEW TOYS PETITION .
As of today, I have 18 signatures.

"Chocolate Rain
The same crime has a higher price to pay
chocolate Rain
The judge and jury swear it's not the face"

So I'm reading Jason Whitlock's Real Talk column. He's moved from AOL, to the bigger plantation on Foxsports.com. I never knew he called Rutgers head coach, Vivian Stringer, Nelson Womandela. Is being called Nelson Mandela is an insult?

He tries so hard. Maybe you caught him on Oprah doing the town hall meeting on Hip Hop or read his column about All Star Weekend in Las Vegas. He called it a Black KKK rally. I wouldn't call him an Uncle Tom, though. If you know the history behind Uncle Tom, you would know he's not worthy of the title. I would only say he tries hard because you can truly see he caters to a white audience but he doesn't to completely loose his soul.

Also I was reading Gilbert Arenas' blog over at NBA.com which I love. He definitely needs a Q & A section because I find myself wanting to raise my hand from time to time.

Here was the passage in question, maybe you caught on:
"I’m letting Nick Young rent out one of my houses. It’s not all about being nice to a rookie, he’ll help me pay off what I owe!
It was an empty house because my daughter lives with me now. She doesn’t need a whole place to herself. The family is with me now."


Discuss amongst yourselves.....Gilbert managed to work his way out of HAM status, now he needs to get hit with some of that Chocolate Rain!

Til' next time!