Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hip Hop Moguls : An Introduction

The concept of this orginally started as a joke, but it evolved into something more over the last couple of months, something that can potentially have a greater purpose or make some type of impact outside of just entertainment.

This blog will be dedicated to the lifestyles and power moves of the Hip Hop Mogul. As an aspiring mogul myself, I am intrigued by some of these personalities and have studied them for years. So hopefully this site will do the topic some justice. Bear with me folks as we embark on this adventure together of producing a hot blog dedicated to the business savvy and swagger of various personalities of the hip hop generation.

I anticipate on hitting all the marks, making you laugh and making you think. Possibly leaving marks of encouragement and motivation that we tend to need from time to time. On a lighter note, I hope you enjoy this journey. I'm in the process of enlisting some very talented writers to join me on this quest, if you think you got what it takes hit me up at mailto:hiphopmoguls@gmail.com.Stay Tuned.....